Sales / Customer Service Representative - Toronto
A position at Israel Bonds will offer you a rewarding opportunity; fulfill the desire to help the State of Israel, be involved in the community and use your excellent sales and customer service skills – all in a professional, high tech environment. We offer a competitive salary, learning opportunities and an enticing benefits package.
Israel Bonds is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative in the Sales Department based out of the Toronto office. Reporting to the National Director of Sales, the CSR will be responsible for the sale of Israel Bonds products and client services.
Towards this goal, the CSR will be responsible for speaking with clients and prospects, developing relationships with customers, sales related data entry, maintaining a cohesive client database, and strive to grow the volume of sales. Experience with the Advisory/Financial sector is a valuable advantage.
- 3-plus years of sales experience in the financial services/ Advisory industry is an advantage.
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) designation. In some cases training may be provided.
- Play an active role in the Sales Department.
- Stay on the cutting edge of industry and market comparable products.
- Secure new business as well as grow existing customer accounts.
- CRM database (preferably Salesforce.com) familiarity an asset.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and possess strong verbal, written, analytical and communication skills.
- Prior community experience as well as interest and/or experience in Israel and/or Jewish community affairs.
- Fluent English communication abilities, both written and verbally.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter indicating salary requirement to: Careers@israelbonds.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that due to the volume of resumes, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.