A Special Message from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

More than 1 Billion dollars in US sales for the third consecutive year

Benjamin NetanyahuPrime Minister
State of Israel

Become a direct investor in the State of Israel

Israel Bonds Canada is here to help our clients become direct investors in the State of Israel by purchasing Israel Bonds.

Israel Bonds emphasizes the message that Israel’s economy is stable, dynamic, and filled with ground-breaking entrepreneurship.

This is a message that has resonated with Israel Bonds investors from across the spectrum to become stakeholders in one of the world's most resilient economies.

Israel Bonds strengthen many sectors of Israel’s economy, building a nation of creative energy while at the same time providing a strong and reliable financial return to investors.

Where but in Israel

Join investors world-wide

Join investors world-wide who value Israel’s impeccable record of having never defaulted on payment of principal or interest since the first Israel Bond was issued in 1951.

The uniqueness of the Israel Bonds program has generated a diverse spectrum of investment support for Israel. Purchasers include private investors, public and private foundations, corporations, unions, universities, synagogues and churches.

Retail clients – individuals and Jewish organizations – comprise approximately 75% of worldwide sales. The remaining 25% encompasses institutional investors with the strictest fiduciary requirements including banks, insurance companies, American municipal public employee pension funds and treasury funds. Major Canadian banks are also significant investors in Israel Bonds.

Offering you reliable fixed income and more...

Israel Bonds Canada currently offers fixed rate bonds with multiple maturity options, in $CDN and $US currencies that pay semi-annual interest or compound interest.

Diversify with Israel Bonds

Global sales of Israel Bonds are approaching $40 billion since 1951, clearly identifying Israel Bonds as a serious investment.

Consider Israel Bonds for many aspects of your financial planning, including:


  • Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
  • Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)
  • Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
  • Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP)
  • Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)


  • Cash Account
  • Regular Investment Portfolio
  • Pension Plans
  • Public and Private Foundations

“State of Israel, for value received, hereby promises to pay the owner"

With these words, the State of Israel began its promise to investors over sixty-five years ago, when it sold its first bond in 1951.

Discover The Promise