You can add Israel Bonds to your self-directed Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)
Join the thousands of investors who have discovered that adding Israel bonds to their RRIF is an investment that also satisfies their heartfelt desire to invest in the State of Israel in a meaningful, material way.
The confidence and pride in Israel that you demonstrate by purchasing an Israel bond allows you to continue to plan for your retirement with the same level of deliberation and forethought you apply to other important decisions in your life.
Israel's strength is enhanced by your trust in Israel Bonds. By purchasing an Israel bond for your RRIF, your financial statement will always show that you choose to invest in the State of Israel with Israel bonds.
Add Israel Bonds to your Self-Directed RRIF and benefit from:
- Perfect Record of Repayment
- Choices between US and CDN currencies
- Fixed Rates of return with Semi-Annual Income Payments
- Compound Interest
Full Service brokerage or Discount brokerage firms can hold Israel bonds.
- The registered plans must be Self-Directed
- The required funds must be readily available before the Israel Bonds order is placed