You can add Israel bonds to a Self-Directed Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP).
Invest in Israel Bonds and benefit from:
- Choices of maturity options (1, 2, 3, 5, 10 and 15 years)
- Currency choices (CDN and USD)
- Fixed Rates of return with Semi-Annual Interest Payments
Full Service brokerage or Discount brokerage firms can hold Israel Bonds.
- The registered plans must be Self-Directed
- The required funds must be readily available before the Israel Bonds order is placed
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO ISRAEL BONDS
We are pleased to inform you that at the request of the State of Israel, Canada-Israel Securities Limited (CISL)/Israel Bonds has applied to be a registrant with all Canadian provincial securities regulatory authorities*.
Each of our clients are required to complete in full on a one-time basis an Account Opening Application.
* As an Exempt Market Dealer