On behalf of the entire Israel Bonds organization, we would again like to extend our sincerest thanks to you for your purchase of Israel bonds, and officially welcome you to the Women’s Division Prime Minister’s Circle.
The Prime Minister’s Circle (PMC) is comprised of a select group of investors, investing a minimum of $25,000 in Israel bonds. In addition to enhancing their investment portfolios while advocating for a strong bond of connection with Israel, PMC members will be afforded entrée to unique social and networking opportunities and access to private Israel Bonds events and top-level speakers in Canada, the U.S. and internationally.
We’re writing to personally invite you to join our next Prime Minister's Circle Forum taking place in Washington, DC from May 3 – 5, 2020 at the Mayflower Hotel (a registration fee of US $1,000 is required and not tax deductible). Hotel accommodations (US $300 per room) and airline reservation is arranged by the invitee. A minimum $25,000 Women’s Division Israel bond investment for 2020 is required to attend and space is limited. The theme of this exciting conference will be “Strengthening Our Bonds with Israel and Each Other” and will feature:
- An exclusive opening dinner & conversation at the home of Ambassador Ron and Rhoda Dermer, followed by a night-time bus tour of the Monuments
- Tour of the US Capitol and briefing from Members of Congress
- Optional private tours of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, Museum of the Bible, Tour of the National Portrait Gallery, Hillwood Estate and Upstairs on Seventh - boutique
- Breakfast Roundtable discussions each day with experts on topics about combatting Anti-Semitism, Israel and the Palestinians, The Challenge of Jewish Identity and Israel in the Media Landscape; a tour of the U.S. Capitol followed by lunch at the Senate office building with key congresswomen and afterwards a tour of the Pentagon
- A special screening of the new Golda documentary followed by Q & A with the Director
Once again, thank you for your generous investments in Israel through Israel Bonds. We hope to see you in Washington.